DR. WASSERMAN > Education & Training
- M.D., University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Post-Baccalaureate Special Science Program, University of Pennsylvania
- B.A., Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- LASIK Surgery Fellowship, Bogota, Colombia-the birth place of refractive surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship, Indiana University Medical Center – a prestigious appointment to work with five world recognized pediatric ophthalmologists.
- Ophthalmology Residency, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School.
- Internship, Overlook Hospital, Summit, New Jersey – a major teaching affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
A member of numerous professional societies, including the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Dr. Wasserman is widely published in current ophthalmic literature and has lectured both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Wasserman has been recognized for his supportive manner in caring for patients and for taking the time to respond to the questions and concerns of patients and their families.